1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
Given below are some examples of the type of personal information that Flutter may collect and how we may use it. You are advised to read the same.
What personal information we collect:
When you submit information upon registration, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, password, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences, including any other usage and interaction details with Flutter, or a Flutter affiliated company. You may be required to update your information from time to time for which you shall be sent notifications.
How we use your personal information:
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Flutter's latest product announcements, software updates and upcoming events, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages. It also helps us to improve our services, content and advertising. If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out at anytime by updating your preferences on the Website.
- We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising and to personalize and improve your experience.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications and changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Since, this information is important to your interaction with Flutter, you cannot opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve Flutter's products, services and customer communications.
- To register for an account with us to build an application.
2. Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect non-personal information (data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual). We may collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personal information for any purpose.
Given below are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as industry, language, pin code, area code, unique device identifier, location and the time zone, where a Flutter product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services and advertising.
- (i) with its legal counsel/s or upon a law enforcement agency's request or in response to a legal process (for instance, in response to a court order or a subpoena);
- (ii) during investigations, for prevention of any illegal activities or suspected fraud;
- (iii) situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person;
- (iv) violations of any of the terms of the Policy and to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing the Website or its Applications and applicable laws or as otherwise required or permitted by law or as consistent with the legal requirements of United States of America;
- (v) to operate its systems properly including sharing with Flutter's affiliates; or
- (vi) to protect other Website users; or
- (vii) with third party subcontractors solely for the purpose of or in connection with the services, who are contractually bound to protect your information from unauthorized use or transfer.
In the event we combine any non-personal information along with any personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
3. Cookies and Other Technologies
Flutter's Website, online services, email messages and advertisements may use "cookies" and other technologies such as pixel tags. These technologies help us better understand user behavior, tells us which parts of our Website users have visited and facilitates and measures the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. A cookie is a small piece of information that a website can send to your browser which may then be stored on your computer's hard drive. It acts as an anonymous tag that identifies your computer, but not you personally. Cookies have the ability to store information about web pages viewed and the advertisements viewed or clicked. For registered customers, cookies can also save user information and screen preferences. We treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non-personal information.
However, to the extent that Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or similar identifiers are considered personal information by law, we also treat these identifiers as personal information.
If you want to disable cookies you can modify your settings on your browser in order to reject automatic acceptance of cookie. Please check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies. Please note that certain features of the Website may not be available once cookies are disabled.
We gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and click-stream data. We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the Website, to learn about user behavior on the Website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Flutter and its affiliates may use this information in marketing and advertising services as well.
Pixel tags, also known as a clear GIF or web beacon, are invisible tags placed on certain pages of our website but not on your computer. When you access these pages, pixel tags generate a generic notice of that visit. They usually work in conjunction with cookies, registering when a particular computer visits a particular page. If you turn off cookies, the pixel tag will simply detect an anonymous website visit. Pixel tags enables Flutter to send email messages in such a format that customer can read and they tell us whether the email has been opened by the customer. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties
At times Flutter may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Flutter to provide products and services, or that help Flutter market to customers, such as a credit card processing company to bill you for services or an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. Personal information will only be shared by Flutter to provide or improve our products, services and advertising, however, it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. You shall be contacted for a confirmation on any of your personal information being shared with a third party and if you wish not to share any such information with the third party, Flutter shall respect such request.
5. Information Sharing
Notwithstanding anything contained to the contrary, your information may be shared by Flutter:
Additionally, in the event of reorganization, bankruptcy, merger, or sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party. You will have the opportunity to opt out of any such transfer if the new entity's planned processing of your information differs materially from that set forth in this.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Flutter takes precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures, to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). This Website has various electronic, procedural and physical security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information, or any accidental loss, destruction or damage to data. When you submit your information via the Website, your information is protected through Flutter 's security systems. There may be instances where Flutter requires proof of identity before disclosing any of your information to you. You agree to be responsible to protect the security of your username and password and other registration details, if any.
Flutter may create links to other websites. You are requested to be aware that Flutter does not provide any personally identifiable information to such other websites and that it is not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties. You agree that Flutter cannot control these links and Flutter shall not be responsible for any use of such websites. If you have any questions about the security at the Website, you may contact us. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
7. Integrity and Retention of Data
9. Contact for any Questions
The Website provides the user the opportunity to stop receiving communications from Flutter. In order to do this, you need to send an e-mail to email@example.com.